Since this entire week is basically a free pass to drink daily i thought I'd bring you a little holiday cocktail! I love a great cocktail! Or two ;). This one is pretty simple and easy to execute and perfect for any of the holiday gatherings you might be attending. I'm actually bringing a big batch of this to Christmas Eve, I'll just be adding fresh pomegranate seeds to it which I forgot to do here! Ooops!
Enjoy and happiest holiday week guys!
Home Decor by Blanc Floral Design
A little holiday style inspo while I'm here. How about changing up what you would traditionally wear to your holiday parties ans instead opting for a cozy chunky knit, satin skirt and some bold earrings? Tres Chic!
Rosemary Gin Fiz
- 3 one-inch sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 1½ ounces gin
- 3 ounces club soda, I used sparkling water instead (less sugar)
- I'm adding pomegranate seeds to make it more festive!
- In a small drinking glass, muddle the fresh rosemary, lemon juice and honey.
- Fill the glass with ice, then pour in the gin and top with club soda.
- Give it a little swirl with a spoon. That's it!