Hi Guys! Its gonna be a quickie today because I'm supposed to be packing right now! Tonight my husband and I head out for a short getaway and of course I'm sitting home in a top bun totally not ready! BUT I wanted to share with you a few of my travel essentials that go with me anytime I travel anywhere.
Be sure to follow me on Snapchat And Insta_Stories to see the magical destination I'm headed to! :)
1. Small Cross-body like this Gigi NYC bag because when you're traveling you need a easy bag that fits just the essentials! Passport, card holder, lipstick and cell phone. I usually also carry on a bigger bag or backpack and tuck my cross-body inside it.
2. Sudio Wireless Headphones! I can't live without these since I received them! I listen to the new or music while I work and pretty much at all times so these are essential! Pretty sure everyone around me doesn't want to listed to Drake or political news! Any way these Sudio Headphones don't tangle, the battery is super long lasting, and I love the minimal Swedish design! Get 15% off with Code LUCY15
4. Evian Facial Spray! I live for hydrating mists! I get super dehrydrated on planes and this does the trick! I also use it to set my makeup and if I'm going somewhere extra hot put this little guys on ice and get a refreshing pick me up!
5. A sheets Masque; again travel can cause havoc on your skin so I go prepared! Sheet masques give hydration and balance the skin to give you radiance and bring back the glow after a tiring flight or too many glasses of wine the night before! Yes, guilty as charged. :)
6. My favorite fragrance Le Labo, The Noir 29 cuz duh! You gotta smell pretty.
7. In Styler Tool; if you follow me on Snapchat or Insta-Stories you saw me raving about this bad boy! LOVE! It has cut down my styling time dramatically! Takes a little getting used to but I'm loving it!
8. A good pair of walking slides or loafers. I like to travel in comfort to trek up and down escalators and through airports but I like to look stylish obvi. I'm obsessed with my new Gucci Loafers and these are also a great option for a better $$.