Hi ladies! There is one closet essential that I come back to time and time again when in doubt, a plaid blazer! There is no piece that will serve you as well from work life to weekend style more then a great plaid blazer. This wardrobe staple transitions so easily and gives you so many options that I advice grabbing one NOW if you don't already own one! I prefer a boyfriend fit because you can really do SO much with it. The oversized length but slim shoulders create a really slimming fit by hiding the bum/hips and making your legs look extra long. I wanted to share a couple ways for your to style this superhero garment to make sure you now you're getting your moneys worth so here's a couple ways for you to play dress up...
- Top off your Band Tee and ripped jeans and finish with fun sneakers for an easy off duty look.
- Belt your blazer over a pencil skirt or dress with a statement belt for a polished office vibe.
- Top off your denim button up and leather pants with a plaid blazer and kitten heels for a cool girl vibe.
- Over a turtleneck and wide leg trousers for office or add bold earrings and a bold clutch and you're ready for chic cocktail hour.
- I love a plaid blazer over a simple summer little white dress and gladiator sandals! So perfect for summer! I might wear a version like this soon for a little trip i have in the works!
I could really go on and on but these are just a few options for you to try. I challenge you to do so and drop me a note or tag me on a selfie! I would love to see how you style my Whims! ;)
Cheers ladies and have an awesome weekend!
CAMI: Cami NYC here
JEANS: DL1961 Farrow jeans, obsessed!
SANDALS: Alexandre Birman Clarita Sandals, SIZE UP a full size!!
HANDBAG: GUcci Marmont
SUNGLASSES: Quay After Hours
COIN NECKLACES: Parpala Jewelry get 20% off with code Favofritewhims20
SHOP MY LOOK